Monday, October 29, 2007

Been Busy

Sorry! For not posting anything for a while. We have been absolutely slammed at work with the boat show in town. So I have two events I had wanted to write about that passed and with Halloween fast approaching I just wanted to have a bit of a catch up.

Firstly as everyone knows by now, England lost in the Rugby to South Africa......but I just wanted to say how much fun it is to be able to go somewhere and support your nation. It really brought me back to my Uni days, and of course made me very homesick. But Lily brightened my day. She had an amazing time and really got into the spirit of things, cheering standing on the table, shouting and giving everyone in the bar a "design" with her face paints.

We also have been busy getting ready for fall/Halloween. This involved our annual trip to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins to carve. Lily loves this and this year the tradition grew to involve four different families, then it was back to our house for lunch and to begin the messy job. We saved all the seeds and roasted them......delish!

1 comment:

Margaret & Arthur said...

Very patriotic ..... We've missed your posts as they give us something to read when we check for emails in the morning with our early cuppa. xx