Monday, July 16, 2007

A Brand New World





Ok so after seeing various friends and family's with their own blogspots, I have decided to jump onboard! It seems like such a great way to share the stories about the cute things that Lily says or does, that normally get swallowed up by the goings on of...life!

So here it is, lets see if I can even keep it all updated enough to keep people interested :)

I shall try and add a new posting weekly, and please feel free to bug me if you haven't seen anything new for while.


For all those that don't already know, we have moved! Kelly brought the most amazing house in Riverland, Ft. Lauderdale and we moved on the 4th of July. We have plenty of room for all of Lily's things, plus a pool that she won't get out of. We have a guest room and anyone wanting a cheaper vacation - head on down!

3 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Yeah Belinda! This is also a great way to keep a journal for you and Lily. It will also help when you go to scrapbook - all of your dates and info will be in one place for you to journal your pages!!! I'm so excited! If you need any help with the blog, just let me know. Your sis, Karen

Chris Fo said...

Welcome to the blogosphere :)

Sue Tews said...

Hey, this is great!!!I want one, too. Maybe someday one of my girls will give me a helping hand in creating my own personal blog. B, are you there for me on this????I just love it, everyday I get to spend time with my family, it's like seeing them in person everyday!!!How cool is that!!
xox
sue